Come work for an Iconic American Company that has been in business since 1928. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will reach out to small businesses in communities across the U.S. to offer them our direct mail and digital advertising services. Our existing clients are renewing their contracts at higher rates than they were prior to COVID-19 because they recognize that our services play a key role in helping them connect with customers at a time when they face unprecedented challenges. You can help us help small businesses in communities where we do not have a local sales presence.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Work in the corporate office alongside a team of Inside Sales Representatives who support each other
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospective clients.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements but not limited to:
- Must have pleasant phone voice
- Be able to talk on the phone for consecutive hours during the day
- Perform sales presentations using the Zoom platform.
Inside Sales Representative Benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Pay
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental & vision offered
- Employer Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generated Leads